The Ultimate Hands-On Training in Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery: 11th Re-Evolution Summit
This conference will teach the practical aspects of minimally invasive and robotic cardiac surgery. Topics will include mitral valve repair, AF ablation, AVR, TAVR and different strategies for minimally invasive coronary bypass surgery. The program features lecture and hands-on training in a state of art facility (MITIE) by world class faculty. There will also be excellent opportunities for networking with the faculty and others.
At the conclusion of this activity, the participant should be able to:
- Discuss the principles and practice of minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Identify suitable patients for minimally invasive cardiac surgery procedures
- Plan alternative access and cannulation options for minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Apply basic wire skills in minimally invasive cardiac surgery
- Recognize complications and apply recovery maneuvers to safely perform minimally invasive cardiac surgical procedures
- Apply the latest techniques and technology for valve repair, valve replacement, coronary revascularization, and anti-arrhythmia procedures
- Identify strategies for pain-management and ERAS
Click Here to View Agenda
Click Here to View the Invitational Video
Registration Coming Soon - Please fill out this short form to be notified when registration opens.
Thursday, April 7, 2022
Houston Methodist Research Institute
6670 Bertner Avenue, Houston, TX 77030