Spooktacular designs welcome! Pick up your pumpkins between Oct. 8 - 23 at R12-114. Free regular-sized and mini pumpkins provided first come, first served.
• Sign up to enter the contest as an individual or as a team when you pick up your pumpkin(s) on the 12th floor (or use your own real pumpkin and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know).
• Decoration: Can be carved or decorated on the outside
• No open-flames. Allowed alternatives: Battery operated lights, glow sticks or other interior lights
• Bring long extension cords if you need power
• Bring completed pumpkins to the pre-function space outside the
John F. Bookout Auditorium on Thursday, Oct. 24 between 11 a.m. – 1 p.m.
• Judging will occur before the Town Hall, to be held Oct. 24 from 1 – 2 p.m., and the winners will be announced afterward.
Enjoy fall-themed treats while voting for the Fan Favorite following Town Hall.
Prizes awarded to:
• Top three teams
• Top three individuals
• Fan favorite: Most Spooktacular design!
Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 11:00am to 2:00pm
Houston Methodist Research Institute, John F. Bookout Auditorium, 2nd Floor
6670 Bertner Avenue