Neurogenic Bladder Research Group (NBRG) Multidisciplinary Think Tank Symposium
This activity will inform participants to:
- Deliver a strong and more systematic direction to Neurogenic bladder research.
- Identify areas of development in neurourology.
- Provide a platform for the emerging scientists to propose a purposeful, doable and feasible research plan pertaining neurogenic bladder.
- Gather nationally and internationally recognized scientists to contribute in the advancement of neurourology research.
- Recognize the current research efforts here at Methodist and in Houston on the topic of NGB.
Saturday, October 5 at 7:15am
Houston Methodist Research Institute, John F. Bookout Auditorium, 2nd floor
6670 Bertner Avenue